Master your Fundraising Emails - Training Series for Nonprofits
Join me for our fundraising email masterclass, to discover how to write compelling emails that will drive ROI for your organisation.
The series includes six remote one-hour sessions that will offer training and advice for nonprofit organisations in relation to planning, writing and measuring fundraising emails that will deliver results.
Across six tightly-focused sessions, we'll deep dive into the following areas:
- A refresher of the fundamentals and best practice techniques of email fundraising.
- Copywriting for effective email fundraising, including our tried and tested tactics that drive donations.
- Testing strategies to maximise income, including top tips for testing ideas to roll out to your organisation's email list.
- Email list segmentation strategies to ensure you're nailing the messaging for each group of supporters.
- How to optimise for conversions and donations.
- Getting the most out of your email marketing platform (ESP), recap and takeaways.
When is it?
Launching Thursday 8th June, 10am, Zoom. Then every consecutive Thursday at 10am until the final session on the 13th July.
How much does it cost?
It’s only £150 (+ fees/VAT) per session, we ask you to commit to all six sessions so that you can complete the full course.
Throughout the course, you’ll have direct access to a dedicated Slack channel where you'll be able to ask me questions, to ensure that your learning isn’t confined to the digital classroom, and you’ll be able to pose your own problems, to be discussed during the formal learning sessions.
Is this course right for me?
This training is suitable for people who already work in email marketing at a nonprofit organisation. The course is wide ranging, making it suitable for organisations with email lists sizes from 10,000 to 2,000,000 subscribers.
The course content ranges from the fundamentals of email marketing, through to advanced level techniques. As such, the training is suitable for people in fundraising, marketing, digital marketing, comms and content.
Secure your place
Places for the course are limited, with only 10 seats available. You’ll be in a “class” with people from other nonprofits, meaning you’ll gain additional sector-wide exposure to challenges with email marketing and possible solutions moving forward.